Monday, February 22, 2010

Snowflakes and Dogheads

When I woke up this morning and I knew we had gotten at least a couple of inches of snow. Normally by this time of the year I have had enough of the snow. I think I blogged about winter ennui this same time last year. But today is different. There are patches of sunny from time to time and when my neighbors turn off their snowblowers, I can hear a cardinal singing.

The dogs are loving it. I mean LOVING it! I forget that winter is hard on them too. They're bored. So a new layer fresh snow was a welcome surprise when they went out this morning. They've been running in and out all day, bringing cold air in on their fur; ears and noses are bright red and dogheads are smiling. To commemorate all the glorious snow days we've had in 2010, I complied this short movie of Johnny and June frolicking. please to enjoy, xoxo jenni

No comments: