Wednesday, October 29, 2008

As I was saying...

What is it about Fall that gets me all fired up? The colors go without saying right? The smell is a definite contender. The smell around here is especially nice. On the weekends, the air gets hazy and smells like burning leaves. It's just chilly enough to make you stamp your feet a bit around the fire pit.

Beer tastes different in the fall and summer. Does that sound odd? That beer can resonate differently depending on season? Right now I look forward to pumpkin beers, which I inevitably dislike, but continue to look forward to year after year. I'm also looking forward to the Chimay that Mister and I will be enjoying now that the holidays have arrived. I thought I was going to be writing about the splendors of Fall, but it turned into a tribute to Beer. I can live with that.

Firkin, Libertyville, IL

We'll be traveling for Thanksgiving this year and I'm really looking foward to the trip down south. The fall colors will be a bit later than ours and I'm hoping to get some great shots. This will be my first big holiday with my new camera since the 4th of July.

Speaking of photos... I thought I'd upload a few from some recent events for some of my special readers. Thanks guys!

Warhol Pete

Kids + Dogs

Evan + Poojan

Emily + the Hula Hoop

Pianta Pieces

Halloween is in 2 days. I bought a sad little supply of candy this year. I think I need a pumpkin. Maybe tomorrow I'll pick a couple up and Mister can carve his yearly masterpiece. g'nite. xoxo- jenni

No comments: