Monday, October 27, 2008

Just Popping In...

I know I've been away for some time and I hope you will forgive me. I have been swamped with work these last few weeks and I am just beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.


Fall has arrived in all her seasonal beauty and I owe her a tribute. It's on my list of things to do. Here is a tiny nod to the splendor of this season.

taken from my reclined seat at the firepit in our backyard

In other exciting Fall news...Halloween is almost here! I will admit that I am a little lackluster this year as we approach, what has always been, one of my favorite holidays. So I ask you, what has happened to Halloween? More on that as well...

wonderful urban stoop jack-o-lanterns

Last but not least I would like to talk about this most important upcoming election. This is another topic that requires proper attention be paid. So for now, I leave you with this image from my recent trip to Wicker Park with good friend Kristin. (be sure to check out her recipe for creamy potato leek soup)

taken from the corner of north + milwaukee in chicago, il

So check back later this week for more updates and thoughts about this and that.

ps. i have added new items to my Etsy store. Stop by and take a look. I'll be adding Holiday cards and more yoga accessories soon! xoxox- jenni

No comments: