Monday, September 3, 2007

Something borrowed. Something blue...

Only 6 hours after signing up I breathe a sigh of fatigued happiness as I write my very first blog entry.

I have long admired the wonderful blogs from decor8, hula seventy, the conscious kitchen and dozens more and it's with great humility that I enter into a community of talented writers, thinkers, creators and inspiration-makers.

I thought it would be appropriate to begin my new blog with the my most exciting event to date...My Wedding! The big day is right around the corner (09-08-07) and as I coast along these last few days I am relieved to be on auto-pilot and I am looking forward to exchanging vows and making a life-long commitment to the best man I have ever known. Sappy...yes, but true. I'm blessed to be in love and be loved back and I can't think of anything better than that.


I would also like to take a moment to send a special thanks out to my good friend Kristin. She has been my support system right up to the end and I couldn't have done it without her.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

YIPEE!!

I absolutly LOVE the name and design you've chosen for your Blog...it's PERFECT!!
I look forward to many more witty entries and possibly funny..or incriminating stories of our friendship!

BRAVO! XOXOXO K

janet said...

YOU ARE THE COOLEST CHIC I KNOW. I HOPE WE HAVE THE JOY OF BECOMING CLOSER IN OUR FRIENDSHIP. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL EVERY TIME I SEE YOU AND SO MUCH MORE WHEN YOUR TALKING ABOUT JEFF AND YOUR WEDDING. (JEFF IS A COOL CAT TOO)
XXXOOO JANET L.