Sunday, September 30, 2007

These are a Few of My Favorite Things....

I have to keep it brief tonight as I have a date with my handsome man to watch The Office.

I've been thinking about all of the people that helped to make my wedding such an amazing day and how nice it would be to spend a little bit of my blog space saying thank you. They may not have been family or friends when they arrived, but they certainly were by the end of the night!

Thank you Paulette
The Catalyst Ranch, Chicago


Thank you Peter & Ashley
Tulipia Floral Design, River Forest


Thank you Dorothy Perry
Double Happiness Family Photography


Thank you Paul and Staff
PhotoWorks Interactive

Thank you Scott Ligon and The Federalis

Thank you David
Harry Caray's Catering & Events


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And thank you Isbells, for hosting such a great city wedding bash! Everyone had a great time!